"I am extremely impressed with the speed and quality of your service! I felt our setup was rather complicated by using SQL & Cold Fusion, but you made it nearly effortless on my part. THANK YOU!"
Complex, multilingual websites localization projects have been conducted for companies such as Coca Cola, Western Union, Starluck Casino, Motorola, Warner Brothers.
Close consultation aims to create the ideal multilingual website. Cultural adaptation is often required to meet the marketing demands of a specific target audience or geographical area . Suggestions are made to adapt or redesign content, slogans, color combinations and images.
- Collaborative project planning/management
- Focus on target audiences, demographics, brand positioning
- Localization of resource files and source code in a variety of formats, online help, knowledge base.
- Translation, editing and proofreading
- DTP, multimedia, voice over, dubbing, graphic files, user interface localization
- Multilingual voiceover narration for Web site audio/video
- Quality Assurance, visual QA, compiling, compliance testing
iLanguage Value Proposition
- Accurate and culturally appropriate translations
- Consistency of corporate and product brand identities
- Glossary and terminology development for use across multiple languages, platforms and media types
- Cost-effective and timely projects
- Ongoing maintenance, rapid website updates using translation memory
- Multilingual Customer Support (eCRM) and marketing copywriting
Global Reach, Local Feel
- Augment traffic to Web sites
- Increase revenues for global goods and services
- Add value to customers
- Increase customer brand and name loyalty for your goods and services